Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The wiring that runs to my ignition is loose and the wires sometimes fall out, causing my bike to back fire or be unable to start. I need this piece fellas help me out! I need that green clip and the black piece that it clips into, the black part runs into the ignition.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine is loose also I had to wedge a small piece of plastic into the side and tape it in to tighten up the plug to stop that on my last ride. I haven't fixed it yet because its still working. My local shop said the can get me one with out having to buy the whole harness.
I've only found complete harness's online.Wiring Harness Polaris Predator 500 Troy Lee 2005 05 | eBay

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is loose also I had to wedge a small piece of plastic into the side and tape it in to tighten up the plug to stop that on my last ride. I haven't fixed it yet because its still working. My local shop said the can get me one with out having to buy the whole harness.
I've only found complete harness's online.Wiring Harness Polaris Predator 500 Troy Lee 2005 05 | eBay
I come home from college for winter break this weekend and plan to take my quad up sometime either this weekend or early next week. Ill leave a reply with what they have to say. And mactrucker, I might have to contact you about grabbing me one of those if this shop decides theyre gonna high ball me. Nothing like being a broke ass college student.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts