Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will not buy another 850 XP ever again, Sorry for the rant. My ATV is too much FUN!! AND is costing me a fortune because I always want to ride it!!!!!!!! I lose sleep over my 850XP because from Monday to Friday I am waiting and waiting for the week end to go out riding, It has consumed my life at this point.
The 850XP is addicting , its like a drug!! I cant stop buying more stuff for it, Its a good thing My wife loves riding, and going fast and doing wheelies, She even loves the exhaust!!!! My best advice is if you buy one be ready to give up your social life with your buddies that don't own an ATV or your buddies who unfortunately own a slower, more uncomfortable riding machine.!!

END RANT!

My Name Is Nick, And I am an 850xp-aholic.
Forum members " welcome Nick, Tell us how it all started!" :chairfall:

thanks for listening!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I dont have an 850xp but i know how u feel...lmao!!!:veryhappy: I ride during the week just to keep my sanity in this messed up world we live in.:bam:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I dont have an 850xp but i know how u feel...lmao!!!:veryhappy: I ride during the week just to keep my sanity in this messed up world we live in.:bam:
Same here. Its how I get to vent my weeks frustration. I would ride everyday if I could get away with it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hi my name is don....aka brutus323.....and i too am a quadohalic----sad news also my wife has become one also.......

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hi, my name is Matt....i am an 800 Sportsman-aholic....i too light up and snort Polaris on a daily basis just to fuel my never ending adiction.....Lord i appologize!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
While you guys sip the Johnny walker blue label of ATV's my addiction is to my version of JD, my 700's. I guess I am an addict. I must check for new ideas on the forum every day. I've lost my other hobbies. My son thinks there is something wrong if I am not wrenching on an ATV on my rare days off.
After a 24 hour shift, I still stayed up until 1 AM the other night trying to design t-shirts for the site to show off my Polaris Pride. I need help. Thanks for helping me realize it.
And watch out for those Gander Mtn buckets.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I feel the same way about my 2011 850X2. I find myself constantly looking for something to add to it. Unfortunately I'm limited by my funds being a pensioner. But each month I will add something to it.:cowboy:

N

·
0 Posts
I don't have an 850 but, I really dislike my 550! Runs like a top. Oh...My brother-in-law drives a Honda and he has my license plate number memorized!!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I will not buy another 850 XP ever again, Sorry for the rant. My ATV is too much FUN!! AND is costing me a fortune because I always want to ride it!!!!!!!! I lose sleep over my 850XP because from Monday to Friday I am waiting and waiting for the week end to go out riding, It has consumed my life at this point.
The 850XP is addicting , its like a drug!! I cant stop buying more stuff for it, Its a good thing My wife loves riding, and going fast and doing wheelies, She even loves the exhaust!!!! My best advice is if you buy one be ready to give up your social life with your buddies that don't own an ATV or your buddies who unfortunately own a slower, more uncomfortable riding machine.!!

END RANT!

My Name Is Nick, And I am an 850xp-aholic.
Forum members " welcome Nick, Tell us how it all started!" :chairfall:

thanks for listening!
Amen, my friend! If you look at my list of must-haves on my XP, you can see that I can relate! I keep mine at work in our heated warehouse so I can at least sit on it and dream when I'm not riding. It's a great machine, looks awesome, and rides like a Cadillac.

I too, am addicted. But they say admitting you have a problem is the first step to getting help. To be fair, I don't know if I want to be "cured"

Long may you ride, my friend!

Peace;

Patrick

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I hate my 850 to its a shop hog.
I got well over 12,000 into it and 1600 miles and the dealer just gave me 10,000 for it down on my new outlander 1000 should be in in a few weeks :)

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I don't have an 850XP but I ride everyday. I too am a quadholic & there's no cure for me! My coat & goggles match my bike. My name is Sean

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hooked on mine for over 2 1/2 year's! :veryhappy:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got well over 12,000 into it and 1600 miles and the dealer just gave me 10,000 for it down on my new outlander 1000 should be in in a few weeks :)
Good luck on your new purchase, But I really dont care to have you posting in MY thread because of your negativity, You have your own threads about why you hate your xp, AND WE ARE ALL SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT, WE GET IT , YOU HATE YOUR XP, SO MOVE ON. As a matter of fact, you my friend lol, are part of the reason I started this whole Thread. I was so sick of hearing about how some people who beat the crap out of their bikes are pissed off at Polaris because its not bullet proof.
ALL atvs have problems, Trust me I belong to every atv forum, The can am have their issues too, as well as A/C, and Yamaha , yada yada yada. This thread is not open for a debate on your thoughts of the 850xp. If you want a debate open a new thread, and I will chime in. Thanks have a nice day!:cowboy:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
i search other atv forums sometimes and i have found you on can am forum and yamaha grizzly forum bashing polaris and it's forum members. i think your done here. move on.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Im not an addict.just because i own 5 atvs ride every day im not working ,tinker on them each night after work,constantly look on computer for knowledge or add ons,just because im pres of a large atv club here in maine.have posters and atv info posted at work.......i think your all just wrong thinking im......denialim not in denial..:veryhappy:
OOH YA im sick of reading about 800 tourings whining,beat the snot out of his bike and will do the same on the outlander.everyone has a right to post and a right to an opinion,but once you have moved to another brand and keep returning to the polaris site you become what they call a TROLL,imo
ALAN

1 - 20 of 73 Posts