Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well pulled pulled the trigger on a new 13 550 eps for the wife tonight. Very nice machine. She seems to really like it to. I even bought the extended warranty. Hope I don't need it. Now we have matching atvs it is sunset red just like mine.:veryhappy::veryhappy::slomo:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Congrats!!

...pics or it didn't happen...:rotflmao:

biz
:)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Awesome man. I have a 550 eps and a 550 X2. I really enjoy mine alot. I purchased the X2 just to flip it and make some cash, but after using it around the house and for camping I decided to keep it, lol.. Guess I lost money on that one.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry it took so long but here you go the 550 is the one in front

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Same color to boot. How much different is the 550 vs. the 850

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It stays with the 850 till about 40 and then 850 pulls away. The 850 rides a little better.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now I got really crazy I traded the 850 in on another 13 550. So now I have 2 of them! with 5 year warranty. I still cant believe the 550 hangs with the 850 that long.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I'm a little confused that you would trade backwards like that. But hey, it the 550 suits you better why not right?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't really consider it backwards the 550 will keep up with that 850 to 40 miles an hour and goes twice as far on gas. I really don't ride that fast any way. Now I have new with warranty no oil in air box and no bushings to fix yet. Don't get me wrong the 850 was fun.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to take a riding this weekend starting tonight and I will report back and let you know if I was stupid or not. Lol

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Well pulled pulled the trigger on a new 13 550 eps for the wife tonight. Very nice machine. She seems to really like it to. I even bought the extended warranty. Hope I don't need it. Now we have matching atvs it is sunset red just like mine.:veryhappy::veryhappy::slomo:
Twinkies!!!!!

Ronnie

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Some people just don't like or need an 850. I bought a 700 once and the minute I rode it I knew I had made a mistake. I just didn't need the power of the 700 for the type of riding I do plus none of the guys I ride with went anywhere i could't on my 500 class machines. Nice looking set of twins.

Ronnie

·
Super Moderator
7,074 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
^^what year was your 850? <---- thats a better question.

It just seems strange to trade in a "higher" model for a lower one. But again if it suits your needs better I can see why. It's just usually the other way around, thats all.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was an 09 850

1 - 20 of 29 Posts