Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Was riding today my fan on my 2018 sportsman 1000 seized up..after crossing thru a water hole...when I exited water..it sounded like a branch got stuck in the fan..so I shut it off to check..but couldn't see anything..but fan won't come on and won't spin by hand..

·
Registered
216 Posts
Was shopping for new insurance the other day. All were right there at $195 + or -. But one company said they would ensure my 850 but not a 1000cc

·
Vendor
16 Posts
Looks good, what size tires are those? I managed to fit 30x10" ITP Blackwaters on mine without a lift (rubs just a little at full squat, but nothing major).

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Looks good, what size tires are those? I managed to fit 30x10" ITP Blackwaters on mine without a lift (rubs just a little at full squat, but nothing major).
Thanks a lot bud! They are 28" Outlaw 2s. Factory set up from a Ranger Highlifter 1000. Buddy at a local dealer sold them to me for a smashing deal!
Those 30s look awesome man. I'd never thought you'd be able to run 30s with no lift.
I'm trying to avoid a lift. I put a 2" spacer lift on my 570 the day I brought it home with 28" Mega Mayhams and broke an axle the 2 times I took it out the Offroad Park. So I'd rather not deal with that on this one.

·
Vendor
16 Posts
Oh yeah I was wondering why the rims had a Polaris center cap, I like it. I agree, I won't lift any atv/utv for the exact reason you just mentioned. FYI my pinch bolt at the lower ball joint was lose on the left side last ride (less than 500 miles on the machine) so keep an eye on those, I could feel it in the steering.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Oh yeah I was wondering why the rims had a Polaris center cap, I like it. I agree, I won't lift any atv/utv for the exact reason you just mentioned. FYI my pinch bolt at the lower ball joint was lose on the left side last ride (less than 500 miles on the machine) so keep an eye on those, I could feel it in the steering.
Thank you for the heads up man! I'll check it out tomorrow.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts