Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for new Class A motorhomes with garages. I plan to also pull a small cargo trailer. I've been looking at the Thor / Damon A Class Toy Haulers: List of New Motorhomes with Garages (Class A Toy Haulers) has anyone used the motorhomes garage with a full sized snowmobile?

I think the Toy Hauler's brand was Damon Scorpion and now it's Oulaw: Outlaw: Class A Toy Haulers | Motor Homes with Garage. I had a Gulfstream Bounty Hunter previously but I'm now looking to upgrade.

After sever intense weeks of shopping for Toy Hauler Motorhomes the Thor has serenity impress me the most. I just want to know if anyone else has had experience with these coaches and sleds.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
397 Posts
First post is about motor homes. User name is about motor homes. Hmmm..maybe you want us to click on the link?

Sent from my MZ609 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry. I problely went overboard. This has been a difficult answer to get. I tred on rv.net forums and no one knows what this fuel fill system is. I hope going straight to the users i could get a straight anwer. This gets very confising because the manufactuer changed names three times of this brand.

So i cast my line, if anyone has experiances with these toy haulers and of Sorry. I problely went overboard. This has been a difficult answer to get. I tred on rv.net forums and no one knows what this fuel fill system is. I going straight to the users i could get a strqight anwer. This gets very confising because the manufactuer changed names three times of tholis brand.

So i cast my line, if anyone has ezlxperiances with these coach and or fuel file system will oils and adatives effect the seals and filter of the pump. Plus will fuel stabilizer effect a two cycle engine?

Thanks, i normaly only search and read these forums. Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts