Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost slammed the money down on the 2014 1000 XT like we talked about in an earlier post. There is a new offer on the table though, A dealership about 100 miles down the road gave me a quote on a sweet machine; The Outlander 1000 MAX LTD for $12799, it includes all the goodies the regular MAX has, but also comes with the Garmin Montana GPS system, Fox shocks, and a 3-year warranty. It's a SWEET MACHINE...

Would you guys stick with the cheaper 2014 Outlander 1000 MAX, or the more elaborate expensive 2013 Can-Am Outlander MAX 1000 LTD?

If a problem arises with the machine I buy, and warranty work is needed the dealership that I'll get the 2014 is about 20 miles down the road, compared to the long 100-ish mile trek for the 2013.

I apologize for yet another Can-Am post on this polaris site, this will be the last time guys...

What would you guys do?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
great machine and GPS and 3 year warranty

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
can't go wrong, my buddys rides the 1000 he loves it

·
Registered
94 Posts
2013 limited edition! All can-am dealers should do warranty work regardless to where you buy it at. Just don't tell them you bought it down the road because it was cheaper. Say you moved from out of state.

The limited is a better machine with all the extras it has. The only quad I would get over the limited would be the 1000 max xtp because its more of the sporty setup unlike the limited Ed. thats a luxury cruiser.

·
Registered
993 Posts
That's funny you ask us, and your the one that has already changed your signature LOL. Go for it you won't be disappointed either way!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's funny you ask us, and your the one that has already changed your signature LOL. Go for it you won't be disappointed either way!!
I was almost literally bought and sold until I went down and test drove the LTD! Sooooooo nice! I'd say it's a win/win either way...

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
I was almost literally bought and sold until I went down and test drove the LTD! Sooooooo nice! I'd say it's a win/win either way...
So now, are you going to have a max and an LTD in your signature line before you buy either one....or just leave the max that you don't own. I'm, with you Cubby on this one. Why bother to ask us when you've already added one to the sig line. I think I'll add a Ferrari to my sig line...I'd like to have one of those so I guess that's all the requirement needed for a signature line change....lol

·
Premium Member
10,589 Posts
I'll cut u some slack since u own a Polaris, lol. personally I would buy the 2014 from the dealer that is closest to ur home. that's going on the assumption he is giving u a good deal on the bike and he is a quality dealership. i wouldn't want to jerk the closer dealer around if it comes to warranty work and u want to use him, he now knows u and will now u left him to buy from the dealer up the street. or u could do all that traveling to have ur bike serviced from the dealer that is further away.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So now, are you going to have a max and an LTD in your signature line before you buy either one....or just leave the max that you don't own. I'm, with you Cubby on this one. Why bother to ask us when you've already added one to the sig line. I think I'll add a Ferrari to my sig line...I'd like to have one of those so I guess that's all the requirement needed for a signature line change....lol
Ha! I deserved that quippy zinger...
That comment cracked me up good sir!

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Ha! I deserved that quippy zinger...
That comment cracked me up good sir!
Glad you appreciated the humor...good luck with whatever you buy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts