Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello i am charles from beech grove Tennessee,I am a pipefitter welder fabecaitor been doingbthis for 38 yrs now.We love hunting and nascar and collecting die cast cars
,I got my new 570 last week got 7 miles on it backed it into a tree broke a piece off the black plastic thing on the back but all in all i like it been breaking it in slowly like it says it is the camo model i got it for hunting next yr.lots of power and the awd works great so far.not i want to find out what the black plastic cover on the rear is so i can replace it,this is the piece right behind the seat covers the rear fenders

·
Registered
815 Posts
The rack?

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Goes from one side to the other. Covers the fenders?

·
Premium Member
10,361 Posts
I got my new 570 last week got 7 miles on it backed it into a tree broke a piece off the black plastic thing on the back but all in all i like it been breaking it in slowly like it says it is the camo model i got it for hunting next yr.lots of power and the awd works great so far.not i want to find out what the black plastic cover on the rear is so i can replace it,this is the piece right behind the seat covers the rear fenders
that's the rear rack. u need bumpers brother chk out: Welcome to ATV-Guru!  Order directly from the pros who build them! best bumpers in the biz.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well glad to know i wasn't the only guy with just a few miles had something happen to his new ATV. My son hit a tree with 15 miles on it so don't feel to bad. It can be fixed it just sucks. Welcome to the board.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok i been trying to fine the rear plastic rack since i backed into a tree and broke mine i need to order one online just dont kn ow were any help i now havew 7 miles on muy new ride and i am loving it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts