Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it looks like I'm going to get a set of these new headlights that is on the 2020 Sportsman 1000XP . If you look at it on the Polaris website at the 2020 Sportsman 1000XP you can see what I'm talking about,they look like 4 LED's headlights with a halo.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Let me know if you end up getting them. I love the look of the 2020 headlights and would love to toss a set in my 2018 1K

·
Registered
272 Posts
Did you ever see if these lights are available yet?

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got off the horn with the local dealer those appear to be the new LED headlights only available on premium and XPs's. Quoted $365 per headlight. And no news as to whether it's a direct replacement or wiring harness is needed.
Cheers

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yup these are expensive! Cheapest price I found was $240 per side! And the msrp is $300 per side. That is just crazy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes it looks like I'm going to get a set of these new headlights that is on the 2020 Sportsman 1000XP . If you look at it on the Polaris website at the 2020 Sportsman 1000XP you can see what I'm talking about,they look like 4 LED's headlights with a halo.
Those LED's is why I got the 2020 XP1000 trail package instead of the 2019 premium...Looks Bad-ass.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just checking in on this to see if anyone has found out any info on getting some of these in a 2017+ 850 in place of the regular stock ones. Anyone able to do it yet? What parts are needed besides the two headlights? Is a specific harness required as well?

·
Registered
32 Posts
On the left is a 2019 1000 Premium and the right is a 2017 1000 Hunter. I made my own plug n play harness.
Looks awesome.

• What part numbers did you need to purchase, where did you purchase them and for how much?
  • I take it since you had to make your own harness the plugs on them are not the same as the factory plugs for the "regular" headlights?
  • Can you send instructions on how you made your harness? I would like to add these to mine

·
Registered
9 Posts
The headlights are right from the Polaris dealer, the only place other than online Polaris parts houses. Part numbers are 2415092 and 2415093. Range anywhere from $239.99 each to a Polaris retail of $299.00 each. My email is [email protected], if you shoot me an email I’ll send you pics of the harness I made and give you the information needed to make it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My 2020 850 came with them as part of the Trail package, it may be that those part numbers have the right wiring harness to plug directly into the previous models.. I have to open up the front end to do some other wiring this weekend, I'll see if I can see the part number and if it's the same as what JP listed above or different.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My 2020 850 came with them as part of the Trail package, it may be that those part numbers have the right wiring harness to plug directly into the previous models.. I have to open up the front end to do some other wiring this weekend, I'll see if I can see the part number and if it's the same as what JP listed above or different.
GadgetPhreak,
What is the default behavior on them? Are the halo's on anytime the quad is running (even if the lights are off)?
I am assuming the left hand light switch is the same (with LO and HI). When it is on LO, are the halos and the LED low beams on? When it on HI, is everything on (halos, low beams on headlight, high beams on headlight AND handlebar pod light)?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Exactly as you described. Halos on when running, low and high on switch, same as my 2019 850.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts