Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 570 sportsman couple of weeks back. First atv. Bought my kids a trx 90 last year and have been looking ever since. I already own a Victory, so knew of Polaris' reliability. Just took it to Royal Blue in east TN for a couple of days with a bunch of guys from work (firefighter). They were all impressed with the power of the 570. Hope to learn and contribute to the forum...

Drew

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Welcome !!!!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
183 Posts
welcome to the forum! You will enjoy the 570. I love mine

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum fellow Tennessean! How did you like Royal Blue? I'm heading over there May 2nd.
Royal Blue is awesome! Can't wait to go back. Where do you ride closer around here?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't ride much around here. I haven't found many places. I want to try out Land Between the Lakes soon.
let me know if you head that way. I'd like to try it also. I've seen trucks with trailers in the gravel parking lots on 231 & 452 (I think) it's the turn to the speedway. Looks to be trails there, wonder if we can ride that land?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I don't ride much around here. I haven't found many places. I want to try out Land Between the Lakes soon.
let me know if you head that way. I'd like to try it also. I've seen trucks with trailers in the gravel parking lots on 231 & 452 (I think) it's the turn to the speedway. Looks to be trails there, wonder if we can ride that land?
Are you talking about Gladeville off of 840?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blake, have you ever tried the Natchez trace park? I believe it's exit 116 off of I 40

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gallatingator, that's it. Just found out today, people ride there all the time...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I believe it's state land. Guy at work says he's ridden there a few times. Going to try and meet up with him over there soon, so he can show me the trails

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rode there yesterday with my son. Didn't see all of it. Decent trails. Lots of 4 wheelers and sxs. Nice for a close place to ride. Park truck at corner of 452 & 231

·
Registered
291 Posts
Blake, have you ever tried the Natchez trace park? I believe it's exit 116 off of I 40
No I haven't ride there. I live in the same town as Bikini Bottoms so I ride there or on the Mississippi River mostly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts