Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick hello from a new 570 Touring owner. Bought a white one back on Feb 28th with a Glacier III Plow. First ATV I ever owned. Bought the plow system and atv 2 days before a 12" snowfall was supposed to hit. Well it missed us so the plow has yet to see action.

Had shopped for quite awhile and drove both the 570 and an Outlander Max XT 500. I liked the Outty but it seemed to me to have very abrupt EBS, almost stopping the atv too quick at times.

I decided that for me, EPS wasn't necessary though I may come to regret that. No worries though since my wife has decided that riding is so much fun she wants her own so maybe a 550 EPS touring will be added shortly.

I have lurked here for the last month and just now am getting around to posting.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
I think that if I were planning on doing a lot of plowing the heavy weight on the front end I may opt for the EPS. I believe that, from what I've read, that you can add the EPS feature at a later time. Give it a run, try it out, and make your decision if you need it later. I have the 570 1up no EPS, but I don't know if I am going to be doing any plowing. The touring is also a bit bigger and heavier, so my decision may be different than yours.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome to the Forums Wnuk

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome. I love my touring. It looks good. enjoy it

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome...I would have considered the 570 Touring as well but no EPS steered me to the 850. I hate regret and missing options and equipment among other drivers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome. Lots here to read and learn now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts