Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading all the negative threads I thought I would just start a positive thread.

I impressed with the power, ergos, and performance.

I think it is a great quad for the money.

I am very happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Pretty happy with mine too, so far.

·
Registered
63 Posts
also happy with mine. been good to me.

i don't get too concerned with any negativity. internet blows it way out of proportion

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am a member of many forums..I can't believe the negativity on this one and how eager people are to argue. weird.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am a member of many forums..I can't believe the negativity on this one and how eager people are to argue. weird.
You're not the only one. The finger pointing gets a little ridiculous.

·
Registered
815 Posts
watch what you post on here. One slip and people will hang you for it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep looks that way.
A lot of good info here though.

·
Registered
815 Posts
In all reality, I am very happy with my 570 touring. There is no other atv out there that I like better. The power is very impressive, the overall quality is pretty good, and the looks are better than any other out there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in all reality, i am very happy with my 570 touring. There is no other atv out there that i like better. The power is very impressive, the overall quality is pretty good, and the looks are better than any other out there.
agreed

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm still happy with mine. Its got way more power than I need, a very comfortable ride, and great 4 x 4 capabilities even with the stock tires. I've not experienced any unusual noises, vibrations, broken axles nor engine/trans/clutch/electrical issues. I'd buy again! :usa1:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm still happy with mine. Its got way more power than I need, a very comfortable ride, and great 4 x 4 capabilities even with the stock tires. I've not experienced any unusual noises, vibrations, broken axles nor engine/trans/clutch/electrical issues. I'd buy again! :usa1:
I agree 100%

1 - 12 of 12 Posts