Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ordered a 2010 red polaris touring yesterday-the 2011 was $1200 more and couldn't justify the extra for the few improvements made. It should be in and ready for pickup Friday afternoon. Looking forward to getting out on the weekend-Have ordered the Polaris 3500 winch with synthetic rope, and also a windshield. Soon to be added will be rotopax fuel cell, heated grips and thumb warmer, front/rear brush guards, and some tires. Rode 26inch swamplites on last bike-(660 Grizzly)They were good for my riding application, however don't think that I'll be venturing into as much mud with this unit. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
85 Posts
You have to ride in a little mud but I hear lots of guys run the Maxxis bighorns for trail riding.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm exactly where you are 338. I have the same model (I have ESP). I have had mine since May and note that the only second tier equipment on the unit are the tires, I have a further challenge, I want better tires but no increase in width. When I pull my camping trailer I put my XP 850 Touring in the bed of my pick up, the tires just squeak past the wheel wells. Will the Bighorns add a lot of width overt the stock tires? anyone know?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts