Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

We are in the process of starting a new ATV/UTV club in the CT/MA area. We are called the State-Line Riders ATV Club.. Our first meeting ever will be held on Wednesday, March 19th @ 6:15 at the Stafford, CT library.. Please tell all fellow riders about it..

We also have created a brand new website for the club... state-line-atv-club

To find out more about our meeting and club please visit our new site and feel free to email us on our "contact us" page.

Thanks!

-Brian

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
welcome to the forum.....I may be interested since I am not far from Stafford ..I am right over the line in Brimfield other side of Monson....

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
thats cool...maybe we can hook up some night an see about telling me about the club....also there is a MX club here in Brimfield with a club house and I think trails on the back side of the mountain..maybe your club can get a joint venture going...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
hmm little bit of a haul, but maybe me and some friends can make it out.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
That would be cool Rally....its about 1hr 30 min ride for you..maybe a bit longer trailering...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
yea, closer than NH tho. and i wont be bringin the quad that night. anything to go wheelin!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Do we need to become a member before attending the first meeting?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats cool...maybe we can hook up some night an see about telling me about the club....also there is a MX club here in Brimfield with a club house and I think trails on the back side of the mountain..maybe your club can get a joint venture going...

We should meet up! I'll have to look into the Brimfield Club.. It might be a good option.. Networking can't hurt either.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Hey Brian, glad to see you make your way on to PATVF!!! Got your email Sunday, sounds like you're on your way to bigger things ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Brian, glad to see you make your way on to PATVF!!! Got your email Sunday, sounds like you're on your way to bigger things ;)
Glad you got the email.. I am hopeful we can change the current state of riding.. fingers crossed.. Hope to see you at the meeting and on the trail

·
Registered
150 Posts
Brian, myself and a few friends are planning on attending. We are frequent riders at Trailside and the Ride The Wilds network! All of us are from CT,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Brian, myself and a few friends are planning on attending. We are frequent riders at Trailside and the Ride The Wilds network! All of us are from CT,
Great! Looking forward to meeting you.. We are headed up to Trailside next weekend! Hope the weather is on our side.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I am going to try make it my self....is the Libray off rt19 or 32

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Jut a friendly bump, Tomorrow!

Ill be there with another guy, Glen, he has a 570 RZR.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys im from Hartford, Im always looking for cool people to ride with, ill have to catch up with you guys at some point...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys im from Hartford, Im always looking for cool people to ride with, ill have to catch up with you guys at some point...
Hey there! Sounds good! We too are always looking for riders! Check out our website statelineriders.com or PM on here...
We are planning a trip for club members in June (darn you mud season :cussing:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts