Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally broke down and cut up my brand new machine. I used 2in pivot rox riser and protaper bars. All in all everything turned out great and I think the machine looks 100 times better.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does! the only problems I encountered was the plug and wires running into the airbox which I just decided to run the speedo turned to the side a bit and since the plastic is not completely flat on the sides I had trouble gettin the plastic cover to clip in but final figured out a solution for it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only other photo I have now but ill get some more soon once my grips come and I do the final adjustments with the bars and such

·
Registered
222 Posts
It does! the only problems I encountered was the plug and wires running into the airbox which I just decided to run the speedo turned to the side a bit and since the plastic is not completely flat on the sides I had trouble gettin the plastic cover to clip in but final figured out a solution for it.
for the wires, just remove the rubber thing on the airbox, that what I did with mine... and as a bonus you will notice a better throttle response at high rpm

and to have the speedo sit flat I bolted it with bottom head hallen bolts at each corners, looks good and it hold it solid

this is the best mod I done to my scrambler, looks way better and its easier to fit any light on the handlebar without the large unnecessary pod

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanted to keep that piece because I find myself being 16 again going 40mph through puddles lol it stops a lot of water! And I did the same on my out piece for the speedo I used a small carriage bolt on four corners and it looks really good still!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks good!! gotta be nerve racking cutting up a brand new machine. But looks great!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Looks good. I have rox risers and fly bars on my ride and the ergonomics, control and comfort is so much better

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm still waiting for my grips but I went out and ripped it around and it feels a lot better. And yes it is a little nerve racking cutting my new plastic into pieces haha. It just looks so much better I had to get it done!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey guys I did this about a year back, , I found this position to be the best for mounting on the base model just for anyone who wants to do it in the future, ( right at the top of the point) fits nicely , plenty of clearance and looks good IMO

Attachments

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hey guys I did this about a year back, , I found this position to be the best for mounting on the base model just for anyone who wants to do it in the future, ( right at the top of the point) fits nicely , plenty of clearance and looks good IMO
that right there is Spot On! Very nice!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts