Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my day off and I got around of putting this stuff on..
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking good :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't say enough for the LED lights so bright and the price is cheap..
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Switch location..
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Rear bumper the only one that kind of fit with my front set up...
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you get those lights on eBay? Look like ones I want to get. And your links aren't working
Yes TUFF led lights awesome product for the price amazon has them the cheapest

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
yes I got the same lights from Tuff lights....was a great deal..they are bright..I have not installed yet ..but hooked a battery to them at night outside..they are going work well ...i was really surprised how bright they are....and well made and all stainless mounting hardware and brackets...I am going to get another set and use 1 for reverse lights....and mount the three up front....he has the best price on amazon ...just search Tuff lights..ships fast also....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Comes with light harness and a switch too? Did you get the 27w ones?
Comes with just the lights you're better off to but a nice flush switch that fits good anyway.. And they are 27watts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
no harness....make your own...not hard....yes they are the 27W ones...its a nice light.....I made a harness by getting some red and black 12G wire ..took 7 feet of it...put one end in a vise and the other in a drill and slowly twisted the wire...then put bullet connectors on lights and wire ends...will cut to size I need and add connectors the that....I am going to install a 5 connector marine buss bar with fuses for each connection..then feed off the battery...so i can add other stuff as needed...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks great, I really wish they would update the Pod and pod headlight on the Value line models, it doesn't really seem to match the rest of the machine.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Did you have to due any modifications to get the rear bumper to fit on your 570. I see they still have the front bumper listed as only fits 400/500/800 models, was just wondering if it was the same for the rear.

Thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
I like those lights.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They both bolt right up...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts