Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teaching the new puppy how to ride the quads. She loves it until you start going above 10mph. She loves the rzr as well. Might have to get a nice padded seat setup in the rzr for her!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Sweet & Nice looking German!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
better get something with a dump bed, or that dog won't be able to ride with you for long. congrats/condolences on the new pup.

(Disclaimer: we got a Border Collie/Chocolate lab mix just before Christmas. He's kinda a pain in the ass right now. I'm sure eventually he'll be a great dog, but right now he's a bit destructive...)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Ohhh boy Thor! You got a combo there! Highly intelligent a very energetic I'm sure. Great family dog. Gotta keep the Border Collie brain working or they will destroy everything the can for sure

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Ohhh boy Thor! You got a combo there! Highly intelligent a very energetic I'm sure. Great family dog. Gotta keep the Border Collie brain working or they will destroy everything the can for sure
Tell me about it! so far the damage has been minimal. Paper products mostly. but he has torn up a small portion of carpet, and chewed on a few trim pieces. He's big enough now that he can take stuff off the counters... watch him like a hawk when ever possible.

·
Registered
495 Posts
"Eeetsss MYYY Steeeekkkk!!! Do NOT touch myyyy Steeeekk again!"

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
Seriously, I LOVE Shepherds! She is beautiful!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Best breed around! Good luck and enjoy that new pup!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Good luck ! My Shepherd is a nut job!! 110 mph constantly!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Shepherds are awesome dogs, our next pup will be another shepherd I'm sure, wife' been missing her's since we had to put her down... It's funny, we have her ashes in our grandfather clock and every time I go to wind the clock my lab comes over to check on her (make sure she's still there I think lol)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha time has been flying with her. Shes 4.5 months old now and is about 50lbs.

·
Registered
455 Posts
She's a beauty , still riding with her?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I love dogs, I like all animals really. I have a rescued Pit Bull, cat and we bought a German Shepherd a year ago. Recently I took in a bird with a broken leg I found on a fire alarm call.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts