Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Thought I'd introduce myself. Friends call me Dirt. I just picked up my first bike, a blue 2012 Sportsman Touring 850. I've got about 6 hours on it now, and I love it! Goes through the tough stuff much easier than I expected, and handles really well.

Only things I have done to it so far are a front bumper and a 4500lb Superwinch Terra 45, which I had to fab much of the mount for.

I look forward to being part of the community; I have a few rare cars, and without the forums, I wouldn't know half of what I do about them.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
welcome :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys. I decided to get a second bike, as all my friends want to try mine; they can now drive my 1986 Suzuki LTF230, lol.

My old boss called me dirt squirrel one day, and it just sort of stuck.

I'm located near Belleville Ontario.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. I decided to get a second bike, as all my friends want to try mine; they can now drive my 1986 Suzuki LTF230, lol.

My old boss called me dirt squirrel one day, and it just sort of stuck.

I'm located near Belleville Ontario.
right on!, I am about hr and a half to the west down the 401. Have you ever been to Newtonville mud pits or the raglan pits in Oshawa?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, I'll have to check it out. I've only had about an hour total in my life on an ATV before buying my new Sportsman, haven't got around much yet.

Are there some good techincal trails out that way?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts