Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
Just picked up my 2014 Sportsman 570 touring last week

have since added a winch and i'm ordering brush guards and front and rear racks soon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome to the Site
Nice ride you have there

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice! Did you buy it somewhere in jersey? Or do you just live close to NJ?
I bought it at ocean county powersports in tom's river NJ. About an hour from where I work in newark, about 2 hours from where I live in New York.

·
Registered
99 Posts
nice ride...i was gonna get a 570 2 up also but no one had any within a 80 radius of me here in upstate ny....so i went and got the 550 2up and pick it up later today..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice ride...i was gonna get a 570 2 up also but no one had any within a 80 radius of me here in upstate ny....so i went and got the 550 2up and pick it up later today..
congrats...lets see it when its home!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I bought it at ocean county powersports in tom's river NJ. About an hour from where I work in newark, about 2 hours from where I live in New York.
I bought mine from the same dealer. They were definitely the best priced in the area. I went to all 4 locations as I live right in the middle of all of them. I wonder if that's the same white 2-up I saw when I purchased mine a couple months ago. Either way, nice ride! Where do you plan on riding it?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new ride. BTW like the half ton too!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys

I bought mine from the same dealer. They were definitely the best priced in the area. I went to all 4 locations as I live right in the middle of all of them. I wonder if that's the same white 2-up I saw when I purchased mine a couple months ago. Either way, nice ride! Where do you plan on riding it?
Could be, it was tucked in near the sales offices with the rifle holder and jerry can on the back. Let them keep those. I have some power lines behind my house in Rockland County, so I've been hitting the trails back there. It's only about a 2 mile loop but it's better than nothing. Has a little bit all different terrain. I'm looking into legal trails in New York or New Jersey, so if you have any suggestions please let me know!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

my new ride i picked up today 550 2 up---the power steering is unbelievable! a whole new riding experience
Beauty. Wish the 570 touring had an EPS option. Have never ridden power steering, and I don't plan on trying it. Once I do, I'll be out 800 bucks for an aftermarket kit lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts