Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hello, im new to this forum and new to polaris. just got a 2013 sportsman 500ho on sat and love it, i have had about every make and model and i must say this rides so much better! and for 5299 out the door too!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the new ride , did you pick it up at Snows Polaris ?

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Congrats and many happy miles to you.

Polaris undoubtedly has the best ride in the industry!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your new quad. The 500s are great machines. : )

·
Registered
94 Posts
Moody's

ended up at bentleys in murrysville. snows did not have any.
Snow's is great for parts. Always good prices and good location and hours.

For machines though, go to Moody's in Mars, PA. Just on the other side of Cranberry. They beat the prices of all the other dealers in the area.

When I traded my 2004 Magnum 330 in for my 2011 850 Orange Madness LE Moody's price was over $1000 better than anyone else in the area. One owner even told me that they couldn't come close to Moody's prices.

·
Registered
729 Posts
ended up at bentleys in murrysville. snows did not have any.
Snow's is great for parts. Always good prices and good location and hours.

For machines though, go to Moody's in Mars, PA. Just on the other side of Cranberry. They beat the prices of all the other dealers in the area.

When I traded my 2004 Magnum 330 in for my 2011 850 Orange Madness LE Moody's price was over $1000 better than anyone else in the area. One owner even told me that they couldn't come close to Moody's prices.
Yep, Snows treated me and 3 of my buddys well on our 4 machines- pretty reasonable guys . Another friend just picked up a Rzr at Moodys as they are real close to his house and he was also happy with dealing with them. Angel's Cycle up past Elizabeth is the one to stay away from - S H Y S T E R S !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts