Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, great site, I'm on quite a few for guns, trucks, logging, etc. ButI have a question for you guys. I have a 96 Xplorer 400 4x4, but only one of the rear tires, the left if you're sitting on it, turns with power. Is there a hub or something that could have busted that would make it loose power to the right rear?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the NON logging board! Hey I live in the middle of logging country, what logging thats going on that is!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, you're in big softwood country. Us guys here in the NE cut mostly hardwood, although right now we have a huge contract for Red Pine.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I don't know red pine, but Alder is real big here and I hear it's a hard wood. I'm not into logging anymore, but it's all around us!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Were you on the TV show "Ax Men" Bruce? :lmao: How come no more logging?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I've been a RN for 20+ years now. I was sick and tired of unemployment all the time. And now when it rains or snows, I just yawn!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Haha ahh man that's an awesome show. The helicopter logging looks the most interesting!

Haha sorry mccall it seems we're getting a little off topic here. As for your question above I unfortunately don't know enough about the machine to help you out, sorry.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Speaking of AX-men, they did a show out here and they were pulling cedar logs out of the bottom of a river or creek and got into a bunch of trouble and are still are!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts