Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I'm doing this in the right place. New to Polaris. Bought a couple of the new 2014 570's for myself and my wife. We will see how it progresses.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome! The 570 is an awesome machine! Hope you two enjoy them. I know the wife and I love to go ride.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your new quads and be safe. : )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, have not had time to ride much since I got them. They seem to have a lot of power and I think that they will suit us fine. My next project will be to add the front and rear brush guards. Of course my wife ask why? Said if you ram a tree or something, the brush guard will be cheaper than replacing front end. Anyway, so far they seem to ride comfortable, with user friendly controls. I looked all over the net about ( which is the best atv) and if you look at 1000 answers you get 1000 opinions. My son has a buddy that messes with these things alot and he said the way that we were going to ride them, it really did not matter which one as long as it was one of the major players. All had their pros and cons. I thought the price was pretty fair at 5700 each. I really like the looks of the 850 (or whatever size it was) but I could not see 9000 either. I did not opt for the ES which was 800 extra per unit. I took my behind the house and ran a few trails and it seemed to do just fine. My advise to any new buyer would be set a budget and stick to it. I liked the custom wheels and tires that were on them in the showroom, but they were 1000 extra. Maybe later, but the stock ones do fine for what my needs will be. All depends on what you are going to do with it. Thanks to all for some interesting post and some good info. Ride safe

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome my fellow North Carolinian!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk