Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone. I just joined this forum to get some advice. My husband and I have been looking at atv's since last summer and have yet to take the plunge and buy one! (I have a little trouble making decisions, lol) Anyhow, right now we can buy a 2008 Polaris Sportsman 500efi Touring model including a winch, a plow, two helmets, and hand warmers for $6750! I have been checking around, and 2008's in this model are hard to find and when you do find one they seem to be priced quite a bit higher! I do think we are being offered a good deal, but I need some other opinions. Is this a good deal? BTW this atv is not used!

·
Registered
369 Posts
That sounds like a really good price on a touring model quad.

Where abouts will you be riding. I ask becasue a 500cc motor is a little small for caring 2 passengers in high elivations on such a heavy mahcine. There is another member on here very disapointed in the power he has with his 2 seater 500 at high elivations, which would be expected. The machine with gear and fuel is around 1000 pounds then stick 2 passengers on it you could be up to 1200-1300 pounds easy. You may want to look at a 700 or 800 if you ride in the higher elivations.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me! And welcome to the board!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts