Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a sportsman 570 touring base model and recently bought a nice set of tire and mags from a sportsman 1000 hunter edition, huge difference in offset. Does any one have any idea of which wheel spacers to use?

·
Premium Member
2017 Sportsman 850SP
1,885 Posts
Need the offsets of each wheel set first in order to determine the spacers. OEM on the 1000 are 6+1, but you have gotten aftermarket.

Reactions: GP_RZ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I own a sportsman 570 touring base model and recently bought a nice set of tire and mags from a sportsman 1000 hunter edition, huge difference in offset. Does any one have any idea of which wheel spacers to use?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Need the offsets of each wheel set first in order to determine the spacers. OEM on the 1000 are 6+1, but you have gotten aftermarket.
I've got the original oem 12" steel rims the atv came with,hoping to replace them with yes those 1000 6+1s 14s

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Chiefly maybe you didn’t ask for it but I’m going to give you my 2 cents. People do use wheel spacers on 570’s BUT I would never. 570 wheel hubs are Wheel Centric and not Lug Centric which the 1000 wheels are. If you look at the wheel hub on your 570 you’ll see tabs that the OEM wheels are supported by. If you use the 1000 wheels with spacers you will push wheel off of those tabs. I almost used spacers once until I looked at it. Polaris also confirmed this to me. Picture below shows what happens when wheel spacer is used.
049015D6-244C-4F0B-9A51-27F0597F48DA.png

1 - 6 of 6 Posts