Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this spring and summer I have been trying to find quad for me. In the past when I was young I owned a trx125. Then a polaris 300 or something was very disappointed. This summer I have tried the below.

1.Tao Tao 250D
2. Yamaha 250 moto
3. 95 Kawasaki 300 bayou 4x4 ended up spending about grand on few mods. Lift, tires and rims, 1mm bore,stage 1 jet. Been happy but lack of mods and power on high end.
4. Suzuki 250 quadrunner 4x4 fun little toy has a lot of power nice options for 2wd and 4wd with differnal lock. Bayou still has lead.
5. Honda 400AT Rancher 4x4 very disappointed even after bore and rejet. Nice farm or plain trail not a mud lover.

Ok now I bought a 96 "I believe" can't find vin. Seems some pieces are missing. Was setting in dudes shop for a while! Its really clean. Will post some pictures. Needs some work believe something not adjusted right cranks but bogs down. Read about the override mod.so before I start throwing cash like some reviews? Am a foot shifter lover.

Trying to stay away from vtwin and efi. Wish they had auto/foot shifters. Anyways like some feedback maybe some mod tips. At 700 figure to try it.

Front struts are different one says GoldPro?

Rear tires are 10" rims should be 12" correct?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Not to be an ass, but the rear tires are on backwards.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not to be an ass, but the rear tires are on backwards.
Yea I didnt do it lol, I bought quad how it sets. Rear are also a 10". So someone swap them. I know a few that reverse the thread swears it helps with sugar sand. I will be putting all new tires and rims on if I keep it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts