Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Polaris Outlaw 500
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Mark here from New Zealand. :)

So I just brought myself a Polaris Outlaw 500 and not to sure the year of it. Whats the easiest way to work it out?

1st thing is a big clean and order some parts. want nerfbars. Also going to need to sort out the front lights as they a no go.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
7,492 Posts
welcome to the forum

Reactions: PolarisNZ

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
VIN on the left lower frame tube in front of the floorboard and kinda behind the left front tire - 10th digit is the year code

·
Registered
Polaris Outlaw 500
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Just a couple of videos before I start stripping parts off and fixing some parts and adding some aftermarket parts.

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,756 Posts
Welcome to the fourm . Congrats on your machine!

Reactions: PolarisNZ

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Sorry - I won't watch YouTube videos - they are rife with ads about BS I have no interest in - I use VIMEO to upload videos to - I find them less intrusive and more pleasant to view without all the damn advertising.

·
Registered
Polaris Outlaw 500
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry - I won't watch YouTube videos - they are rife with ads about BS I have no interest in - I use VIMEO to upload videos to - I find them less intrusive and more pleasant to view without all the damn advertising.

2 words. "AD BLOCKER" get it.

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
2 words. "AD BLOCKER" get it.
Better yet - delete Chrome as your browser and install Mozilla Firefox - remove Google as your default search engine and install Swiss Cows (they don't track your browsing) and save your videos to VIMEO

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,756 Posts
Ive got to try this

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,756 Posts
Better yet - delete Chrome as your browser and install Mozilla Firefox - remove Google as your default search engine and install Swiss Cows (they don't track your browsing) and save your videos to VIMEO
It wants my credit card number ha I must be doing it incorrect. Just to do a free trial it wants my info .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,756 Posts
Sorry late bird I tried . It it’s you tube for now untill I can get on Vimeo without putting in my Cc info

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,756 Posts
thats shit then. another reason not to use it.
Let’s not judge it yet please , I may have done it wrong . I was just posting results so late bird could correct what I’m doing wrong or whatever. Let’s wait and see .

trust me anything latebird suggests I will consider ...

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,756 Posts

·
Registered
Polaris Outlaw 500
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
But yeah I get you man , I’m right there with you I don’t give out Cc LOL

·
Premium Member