1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
16,810 Posts
welcome to the forum

Reactions: PolarisNZ

· Administrator
20,553 Posts
Sorry - I won't watch YouTube videos - they are rife with ads about BS I have no interest in - I use VIMEO to upload videos to - I find them less intrusive and more pleasant to view without all the damn advertising.

· Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
2,183 Posts
Sorry - I won't watch YouTube videos - they are rife with ads about BS I have no interest in - I use VIMEO to upload videos to - I find them less intrusive and more pleasant to view without all the damn advertising.
Ive got to try this

· Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
2,183 Posts
Better yet - delete Chrome as your browser and install Mozilla Firefox - remove Google as your default search engine and install Swiss Cows (they don't track your browsing) and save your videos to VIMEO
It wants my credit card number ha I must be doing it incorrect. Just to do a free trial it wants my info .

Attachments

· Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
2,183 Posts
Sorry late bird I tried . It it’s you tube for now untill I can get on Vimeo without putting in my Cc info

· Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
2,183 Posts
thats shit then. another reason not to use it.
Let’s not judge it yet please , I may have done it wrong . I was just posting results so late bird could correct what I’m doing wrong or whatever. Let’s wait and see .

trust me anything latebird suggests I will consider ...

· Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
2,183 Posts
So apparently there is a fee membership but seems like that want my Cc anyway

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.