Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a long time reader of this forum but finally joined. Recently purchased two 2013 Sportsman 500 HO's (white & red). Got sick of riding our old early model Honda's and finally bite the bullet and purchased 2 discounted 500's. Primary areas we ride are Clark County and Minong area in WI. Always enjoy reading what others are doing to upgrade their ATV's along with all the pictures of their rides. Mark from Slinger, WI

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome aboard! Enjoy those 500s!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the board Mark. I hope that can get out and enjoy these new bikes real soon!

Mark

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice rides and welcome. Are they his and hers?

No, I'm single once again. Bought the white one in mid Feb and a week later I figured I better get a second one for the boys or others to ride while the discounted prices and rebates were still around. They continue to inch up in price so no use waiting. I can always get a larger one if I desire later, but this is it for the 500's so I pulled the trigger. The difference in price between the 500 and the 570's enable me to thrown on a little more bling such as the Diablo rims. The rest of the family all have Polaris's (400's, 500's and one 850) so I figured I better get with the program this year.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Good call on getting them now. I got both 400's two years ago for the same reason. They didn't have the 570 then but the xp 550 were very nice but I was buying two so we got the 400's with both bumpers, we

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts