Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Where at in the boothill? Where do u ride at? What do u ride? Any mods planned? I'm from NE Arkansas.

2013 850ho

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum!! Where at in the boothill? Where do u ride at? What do u ride? Any mods planned? I'm from NE Arkansas.

2013 850ho
Thanks. Malden area. We ride around Kennett, Dexter, anywhere else we can find. I have a 2013 Sportsman 550 EPS. Mods, probably a winch, brush guards, thats about it. Already have a Polaris fender bag, and GBC Spartacus tires.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

2013 850ho
Thanks. Malden area. We ride around Kennett, Dexter, anywhere else we can find. I have a 2013 Sportsman 550 EPS. Mods, probably a winch, brush guards, thats about it. Already have a Polaris fender bag, and GBC Spartacus tires.
Where do y'all ride around kennett? What kinda of riding y'all do?

2013 850ho

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

2013 850ho
Where do y'all ride around kennett? What kinda of riding y'all do?

2013 850ho
Hills, mud, trails are what we look for. Anything other than pain ole boring gravel roads! We ride 19 ditch in that area. Actually about 2 or 3 miles north of Kennett. We just downloaded "ViewRanger" to mark the places we find worth riding. Next time we get out to ride, we are gonna use the app. I will post on here after we get it marked. The app is available for iPhone and Android, and it looks pretty good. I tested it out just driving around town the other day, and I think it will work very well for what we want it to do. It has the option to see where your "buddy" is on the map, but we haven't gotten that part to work yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts