Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Here I am, The Killick, I am a french Canadian from Quebec City, in the province of Quebec, Canada. I served my country in the military and I am now retired. I am an owner of my third Sportsman, I had a 1993 400, a 2013 500 HO touring and now a 2019 570 touring SP, which I will take possession next week. I never really had any problems with my ATV's. I run them really smooth, the trails around here are not really rough for an ATV. We have thousands of km of federated trails that belongs to many differents clubs. As long as you are member of one club, you can go anywhere. There are more trails availables in the winter, but in my vicinity, we still have plenty during summer. I use my ATV all year long.

I am looking forward to read and participate in this forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,
Here I am, The Killick, I am a french Canadian from Quebec City, in the province of Quebec, Canada. I served my country in the military and I am now retired. I am an owner of my third Sportsman, I had a 1993 400, a 2013 500 HO touring and now a 2019 570 touring SP, which I will take possession next week. I never really had any problems with my ATV's. I run them really smooth, the trails around here are not really rough for an ATV. We have thousands of km of federated trails that belongs to many differents clubs. As long as you are member of one club, you can go anywhere. There are more trails availables in the winter, but in my vicinity, we still have plenty during summer. I use my ATV all year long.

I am looking forward to read and participate in this forum.
Salut ! As tu trouvé la des gens pour rouler avec? Nice to see a local!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts