Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just joined. I have been lurking around here for awhile.
Sorry for My bad english.
I'm 41, 4 kids, live in Sweden and work with gouverment procurement here in Dalarna, Sweden. And my parents named me Kid in 1972 so my nick is my christian name.

Got a 2010 800 Sportsman with 2" lift, 27" mudzillas on moose rims, homemade bumpers and racks, warn tr30 winch, some additional lights, handwarmers and upgraded clutch. Posted a picture in the sportsman gallery.

Hope to find some useful help here in the future as I am looking in to buying the 2014 850 scrambler.

This is me and 2 of my girls.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Welcome :shakehands:

You certainly don't look like a kid anymore lol and your English is great!! Hope you find all you are looking for here on the forum.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

No I guess I'm not a kid anymore but the phrase "men turn 5 years old, then they just grow" fits me.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Thanks!

No I guess I'm not a kid anymore but the phrase "men turn 5 years old, then they just grow" fits me.
Lol, that's pretty funny!! BTW, love seeing kids on quads too. It really can be a family friendly hobby despite what some say.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome, there is plenty of usefull information here even if it does not pertain to your machince. Do you ride with your kids? I take my son along 90% of the time, he loves it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, we are ca 10 guys who ride together and so far 50% of the times we go out its with our familys and we go to areas where we can ride for a whole day and barbecue. I have 4 kids, 19, 9, 7 and 3 years old. The 19 and 9 year old can handle the 800. But I allways ride with the 9 year old. The younger ones are getting a 90cc sportsman after the winter. Right now they take turns on my friends chineese 50cc.

Me and my 7 year old go fishing, there is nothing better than the Sportsman to reach those hard to get sweet fishingspots!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts