Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined this forum. Had a 2000 Magnum 325 2x4 that just died (lack of oil; long story from my better half). Anyway not worth the expense to repair so we get a new 2014 570 EFI delivered to the ranch this Saturday. It joins a 2005 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4 (I know, we are not purists) that we have as well. Previously always bought older used machines; this is the first new one. Looking forward to it working hard on the spread.

I joined here as I have been studying the last couple of days here and there is a wealth of information here. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Welcome :shakehands:

Those prairie 360s are capable machines!! My cousins each have one and aside the SRA, they've been unstoppable.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I have an issue with Kawa currently. Had some rat problems when it sits in the barn and they chew on wiring (working on controlling the vermin now as well as a good dose of cayenne pepper under the seat to discourage the rats and mice). Anyway after getting wire spliced in a couple of times I still have frequent random triggering of the 'limp mode' on the machine. I pull the 'brain' out from the plug under the seat, let it reset and plug it back in. I am then good to go for anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour before it happens again. Cain't figure it out. Other than that it is a great machine.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hmm try to find the Service Manual for it online. There will be diagnostic trees for all that stuff in it; good place to start. My good buddy and riding partner out here has a 06 or 07 kawi prairie 700 and has the SM for it. Way better than Popo SMs IMO.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
welcome!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts