Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone just got my first big ATV. I got a 2006 sportsman 500 H.O. I got a great deal on it and am very happy. Glad to be here and ask questions and get to know everyone. I hope this turns out to be as good a site as my son has told me. My sportsman came with 26" black diamonds, nice rims, front and rear brush guards, a 3500lb winch. I love it!

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone and @ GALEHAWKINS I wouldn't say it slows much but prices here are a lot cheaper than most places it seems plus with weather begin warmer for longer there's a lot more to do other than just the atv riding boats motorcycles etc...... also a lot more of mudding vehicles than ATV UTV

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Hi everyone just got my first big ATV. I got a 2006 sportsman 500 H.O. I got a great deal on it and am very happy. Glad to be here and ask questions and get to know everyone. I hope this turns out to be as good a site as my son has told me. My sportsman came with 26" black diamonds, nice rims, front and rear brush guards, a 3500lb winch. I love it!

Welcome Jesse Sr. I've seen your atv and you stole that thing. Good looking atv. Glad to have you aboard. Hopefully you and your son, will meet up with me this spring and we'll go for a ride. Take care

1 - 7 of 7 Posts