Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’m a new member but have been finding helpful info here for years. I’m looking for a service manual for a 2018 Polaris sportsman 570

·
Administrator
18,800 Posts
Hi I’m a new member but have been finding helpful info here for years. I’m looking for a service manual for a 2018 Polaris sportsman 570
I have the manual in PDF and can email it to you - if you don't find it elsewhere, let me know, but don't reveal your email in the public forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!

New member also looking for a service manual for the 2018 Polaris Sportsman 570.

My buddy has a 2018 Polaris Sportsman 570 EFI that has suffered water damage to the instrument display. The display no longer works and 4WD is a no-go. Disassembly of the display showed corrosion on the circuit board and I offered to take a look since I'm pretty good with electronics. The biggest problem for me is that I have no way of continuously testing the repair since I don't know the pinout of the display connector and what it's connected to. Driving back and forth to my buddy to test the display is out of the question so I spent some time on the internet looking for schematics (to no avail) but this forum kept popping up in the search results.

Thanks in advance!​

·
Administrator
18,800 Posts
Hi!

New member also looking for a service manual for the 2018 Polaris Sportsman 570.

My buddy has a 2018 Polaris Sportsman 570 EFI that has suffered water damage to the instrument display. The display no longer works and 4WD is a no-go. Disassembly of the display showed corrosion on the circuit board and I offered to take a look since I'm pretty good with electronics. The biggest problem for me is that I have no way of continuously testing the repair since I don't know the pinout of the display connector and what it's connected to. Driving back and forth to my buddy to test the display is out of the question so I spent some time on the internet looking for schematics (to no avail) but this forum kept popping up in the search results.

Thanks in advance!​
Sent the manual to youj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts