Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sportsman 570 Utility Edition
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, bought a Sportsman 570 Utility edition for snow removal on my home driveway. Seeking some opinions on makes and durability. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
15,182 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I've had a Denali plow system (Motoalliance.com) on my 570 since 2014 & still works great for me. I use a Viper 3K winch and a polyurethane cutting edge from Fallline.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, bought a Sportsman 570 Utility edition for snow removal on my home driveway. Seeking some opinions on makes and durability. Thanks in advance.
Hey, I have a 2019 Sportsman 570. I gotS the glacier plow system with a poly blade, when I got it. It works great. I plow on gravel and cement. I got the wheeler for that whole reason. I will say get the rubber flap for the top of the plow. It keeps the snow in front of you and not going over the top or back. 1st year I didn't have it and my dealer gave me a free one. Made a big difference. The only (con) i have is I wish I would have gotten the hydraulic plow angle system. That is with all plows though. I also put on the side marker posts. Those help me keep it safe when backing up while turning or getting it tight to a wall. My 2 cents.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Hey, I have a 2019 Sportsman 570. I gotS the glacier plow system with a poly blade, when I got it. It works great. I plow on gravel and cement. I got the wheeler for that whole reason. I will say get the rubber flap for the top of the plow. It keeps the snow in front of you and not going over the top or back. 1st year I didn't have it and my dealer gave me a free one. Made a big difference. The only (con) i have is I wish I would have gotten the hydraulic plow angle system. That is with all plows though. I also put on the side marker posts. Those help me keep it safe when backing up while turning or getting it tight to a wall. My 2 cents.
Isn't cement powder and concrete rock hard?:sneaky:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts