This winter the battery kept going dead. So we put it on charge, fully charged it. It ran fine for a few days and then I noticed the lights would flicker between dim and normal. Then it started draining the battery while it was running and when shut off overnight would drain the battery. We looked for a parasitic draw and couldnt find one. So we replaced the voltage regulator 8 months ago. It ran better but still would not charge while it was idling, only when the engine was revved. Then 2 weeks ago it started the same crap again with draining the battery while running. Could the voltage regulator have gone bad so quickly or does someone have any advise. Thank a bunch.