Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Ron From Brush Colorado, I have 3 polaris's, a 09 850 xp, 07 800 x2 and a 04 500 6x6. I just got back from Moab with the maiden voyage with the 850 and man they are awsome!!! I had a few problems with the it running bad then the engine light came on, the light stayed on and it ran ok but it drank the fuel after that, the dealer said a sensor came unplugged. I go to moab a couple times a year and I love it there!!! I also do a little riding in the Colorado mountains when I get a chance. thats a little about me look forward to the info and good advice, thanks Ron

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent got it back I guess there's a recall on the front ball joints so there replacing them, I will find out which sensor it was and let you know. how do you like the eps??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2002 Sportsman 500 that I've recently had some trouble with. It only has 700 miles on it, so it's younger than it's years. It's been very hard to start recently. When it's started and idleing, it will rev way up then way down and almost stall, then way up again....etc, etc. It's been hit and miss....sometimes it runs great, other times I can hardly run it without it stalling. I recently had a mechanic replace the "brain" on the advise of a polaris dealer and I changed the spark plug. At first, I thought we'd solved the problem. It ran good for about a week, but was up to it's old tricks yesterday. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
boy it sounds like carb issues, but its hard to say, I had a 600 act funny and the intake boot was cracked going into the cylinder, not sure though just keep messin!! youll find it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts