Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forums,

I've been lurking for about a week and figured it was time to sign up. I recently purchased a 2020 Sportsman 450 H.O. I'm primarily a hunter and have maintained hand-me-down ATV's over the years. Decided recently to invest in a new ATV and hopefully start trail riding/exploring more.

I've already went down the rabbit hole in the past few weeks. I've installed Bison front and rear bumpers, a 2500 lbs winch, a front rack and lock and ride tie downs on the rear. I've also got new wheels and tires shipping soon (ITP SS212 12" wrapped in Kenda Bear Claw HTR 26".)

I'll throw out a beginner question to the group. It seems like almost everyone upgrades their wheels/tires. Is there any value in the stock ones? Should I try to sell them locally or do most people just hold onto them?

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to a lot more riding.

·
Premium Member
9,931 Posts
Lol I'm in the stack them in the shed because idk what to do with them camp. But I'd say the sets worth $100-$150.

Reactions: DrThunder

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol I'm in the stack them in the shed because idk what to do with them camp. But I'd say the sets worth $100-$150.
I figured it would be a low amount. Hard to sell something almost no one wants. I'll likely save them to reattach in the future if I upgrade to another ATV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts