Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up people?! I'm a new atv owner (woot, I hope). I got addicted to 4-wheeling when my buddy from work took me out to River Ranch and let me loose on a 350 Rancher (was only 2wd, but still got to it).

Anyways, I just signed my name to a 13' Sportsman 500 HO 4x4. Any input? I did a LOT of research about reviews and its pros/cons over other atvs. (I plan on snorkeling the belt breather ASAP cause River Ranch can get extremely wet). Unfortunately though, i overlooked the very Polaris forums themselves. Sure enough the first thread that stuck out to me was the one about Polaris's recent (and apparent?) decline of quality. I'm hoping its a fluke but I would like some input if anybody has any.

Also if anyone on here has been to River Ranch with their atv just let me know how it went. Thanks and best of luck! Nice to meet you all =)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
don't worry.. you made a great choice.. that 500 is very solid.. Best selling atv of all time in fact.. Lots of info on this forum.. there's the odd guy that has a problem here and there, but by an large you'll find overwhelming support showing that the 500 is a fantastic machine..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't worry.. you made a great choice.. that 500 is very solid.. Best selling atv of all time in fact.. Lots of info on this forum.. there's the odd guy that has a problem here and there, but by an large you'll find overwhelming support showing that the 500 is a fantastic machine..
Awesome, you don't know the amount of head storming you just calmed down lol. I'm itching to ride and I won't be able too until Friday night or Saturday night (will try to aim for both). 25 hours is a long time to hold back from really getting on it though, that's going to take willpower.:top:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts