Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum been around the block a few times though..Made some interesting mods to my 2011 Polaris xp850 Le ...Flow master exhaust duel...fuel programmer..filter..makes 7.7 hp more to wheels than stock..will be at snirt this year 2014 wildest exhaust you will have seen or heard on a quad...oh yeah it has between 13.4 and 13.9 ratio and no more polaris backfire

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Hello & Welcome :wave:

I'd bet many here would like to see and hear that exhaust setup! Got any pics or a youtube video of it?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
how about pics or video

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mods

Will post some pics and video tomorrow. .Quad is 2011 LE black front and rear polaris quick release boxes ,2500 Lb winch, flow master duel outlet exhaust, Rox risers, F & R Gorilla axles, Rip saw tires all around (2000 miles no plugs cuts or flats 70% remaining tread life) K & filter/intake, Weisco programmer, ( 13.9 ratio) Piaa off road lighting, Kevlar belt w/stock clutch, custom cut diamond plate foot rest splash guards,...........oil change every 300 miles .Do your selves and your machine a solid by changing the oil in quad miles and not car miles.Your car runs in a fairly clean environment 90 % of the time at fairly consistent RPMs and little idle time your machine is the exact opposite therfore 300 quad miles is relative to 3000 car miles...This is just my opinion not tested but trusted.Invest in a cleanable air cleaner and clean it often I have saved a couple hundred dollars in replacement filters.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We like pics!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts