Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm Jerry. I live in Olympia, WA, and by my handle you can tell I ride an 08 Outlaw 525 IRS. My wife rides an 07 Scrambler 500 HO. I moved up to the Outlaw from a Yamahammer Wolverine 450 4x4.
We love to ride the sand at the Oregon dunes, but also like trail riding. Our kids got us into quads a couple of years ago, and we've had a Polaris in one form or another since we got started. We are both retired military (I'm Navy, she's a Marine), and we both work for the government... she in the ER at Madigan Hospital at Ft. Lewis, I work for Washington State Patrol.
We are members of The Organ Donors (ATV rider group in Western Washington), and are getting rolling with Northwest QuadRiders.
Looking forward to exchanging information on this forum, as I just bailed from a pretty lame one..... :banghead:
Happy riding!!!

Jerry

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board, even if your a STATE TROOPER!:motz:

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Oh yea I'm a nurse also and so is my wife, me CCU and she works in the ER!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1200Bruce - Actually, I install those bright flashy lights (like your avatar) and ALL the other safety, communications, and signalling equipment into the vehicles used by our WSP troopers. I don't have the.... even temper.... to be a trooper. I'd just shoot all the stupid drivers that cut off motorcyclists! What the heck, a few less dumb drivers.... sounds good to me!

Thanks for the welcome aboard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts