Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I lurked on here for a couple months trying to get the lay of the ATV land. I've had sleds for years but wanted to get a 4 wheeler for the lake. Polaris pretty well dominates around me and the shop near my lake place is a Polaris dealer so it made sense. I decided to buy a 2013 850XP EPS Touring. I will pick it up this weekend.
It's got 300 miles and it's been through the trees so the plastics have some scratches but the price was fair. Looking forward to spring.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
434 Posts
You will love your new ride. I have the same thing and am very happy with choosing it over a KingQuad or Grizzly.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What color did you get?
Well it wasn't the color I wanted but it is red. It reminds me of the old days with the old Honda three wheelers ATC's in the early 80's. Maybe red is more timeless.

You will love your new ride. I have the same thing and am very happy with choosing it over a KingQuad or Grizzly.
Yeah honestly I checked them all out including Arctic Cat and all signs pointed to Polaris...especially since I needed a 2-up and the XP's seem to have it figured out. I was kicking around the idea of a 570 touring but for some crazy reason they aren't available with power steering like the non touring 570 is or at least that was the line I kept hearing.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brought it home today. When I handed the check over and he handed me the Title Card, it was listed as a 2012 not a 2013. I was a bit disappointed. Still it has 300 miles and was still a fair price. It wasn't ever even tabbed since it was always on private land.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts