Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just got all my plow parts in just in time for the storm....It is a Cycle Country Bear Force..the blade is a discontinued model..its a Pro model..weights in at 97 pounds...had to search for it from a shop that had one..it retails for 367.00 got it for 237.00 shipped....Cycle put the Poly plow in its place..this is much better...

this setup plows like a bear....the weight keeps it on the ground nice..

My 87 Suzuki has a 4 foot plow an is just a 250..but been plowing with it since new..worked good all these years...and still runs great....but now I have power for big snow

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nice set up. That plow looks pretty big. Could definitely push alot of snow now!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
479 Posts
Do you plow gravel , concrete or blacktop?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Looks good! My first quad was a 250 Trail Boss with a 48" plow. I like the low end grunt of the 500 better for plowing and the 60" blade on this one makes it a shorter job.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I plow whats called Hard pack....its ground up stone...old asphalt and old concrete..its ground real fine then spread out...an sprayed wet an then a tamping roller is used to compact it...when all done its like packed like cement..but not solid ...and at the front of the drive I have about 100 feet of asphalt also..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts