Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, my name is Jason and I live in Romulus Mi which is right by Metro airport. I am on this forum to become more educated about 4x4 atvs and meet fun people to meet up and go on ATV adventures . We are thinking about purchasing a new polaris for my wife also. I bought her a 2007 Honda sportraxx 250 and it just sat. So still not sure if she will be fully committed to a new polaris.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Has she driven your 570? The ride of the Polaris is far superior to that old Honda.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan also. I am up by Frankenmuth.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Hello, my name is Jason and I live in Romulus Mi which is right by Metro airport. I am on this forum to become more educated about 4x4 atvs and meet fun people to meet up and go on ATV adventures . We are thinking about purchasing a new polaris for my wife also. I bought her a 2007 Honda sportraxx 250 and it just sat. So still not sure if she will be fully committed to a new polaris.

From Michigan too. By Pontiac.

My wife was never much into riding until she had a Trail Boss 330. She loved it.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome, I'm from the Flint area. I'm getting a new Sportsman 570 touring for my woman and myself. I'm coming off a YfZ 450 sport quad so this site has been helpful as I try and get info on 4x4 quads. Just waiting on the financing to go through at the dealer.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Clarkston and just bought a 570 a month ago. This site is a great resource.

Hope to meet up with some of the members to ride the Michigan trails.

Nick

·
Registered
944 Posts
Show her a Polaris ACE. It's zippy, fits in a truck's short bed and Chicks dig it. They feel safer inside it and it's comfy.

2014 Polaris Sportsman ACE Single Passenger Cab ATV Bright White : Features

http://www.aceforums.net/forum/forum.php

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If the Ace was a 570 she would have it....cuz when she loses intrest ,ill have to blow out the carbon. Lol. No carbon "efi"

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I take alot of construction equipment to det diesel on telegraph.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Fellas,

Just a heads up but if you are interested in doing some riding with some good guys, myself and some buddies put together a ride the second weekend in May to the Black Lake area in Michigan. We are staying at Bluffs Resort campground right on the Black Lake trail system. We are riding the Red Bridge, Bummers Roost, Black Lake, and the Atlanta trail system.

The last weekend in May the atv club I belong to is having a charity ride for the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation on the Kalkaska trail system. If you can make either event or both we would love to have you. Love meeting and riding with new people.

Jason

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome fellow mitten man,hi from the west coast of the state.:beerchug:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts