Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost two years ago I bought my first side by side in a Can Am Commander Limited 1000. It's been a pretty good machine, but I've always missed riding an ATV and our local dealership doesn't sell Can Am, so I always have to tow it close to an hour to get it worked on. Yesterday I went to my local dealer and bought the new 2020 Sportsman 850 High Lifter. They had a 1000 High Lifter right beside it, but the wife already told me she didn't want to get rid of the Commander in favor of 2 ATVs.

I got home yesterday evening with the new purchase and my wife got hit with a wave of nostalgia hard and immediately wanted to sell the Commander and get the Sportsman 1000. We grew up together in the same neighborhood and used to ride ATVs all the time together, so today I'm going back to the dealership and getting the bigger Sportsman and putting my Commander up for sale. That's fine for me since I think Can Am stands for check engine light is always on. All that to say we're a Polaris ATV family now.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nothing says "His & Hers" better than this!

SWEET!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts