Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new to the forum and new to 4 wheelin'. I just purchased a 2014 Polaris Sportsman 570 EFI that I'm picking up on Thursday - super excited! Just figured I'd post my first thread to get it out of the way, can't wait to get started because a buddy of mine has a 2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 and he told me about all the useful information on this forum.

- Cory

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome to the forum...cheeseburg3rman

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, hopefully I can get my quad out on some trails before the month is over - that is if this winter ever ends.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Hey all, new to the forum and new to 4 wheelin'. I just purchased a 2014 Polaris Sportsman 570 EFI that I'm picking up on Thursday - super excited! Just figured I'd post my first thread to get it out of the way, can't wait to get started because a buddy of mine has a 2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 and he told me about all the useful information on this forum.

- Cory
Welcome! Im from Burlington! We need all the Cheeseheads we can get on here..(Im a North Carolina transplant thats been up here for 20 years)

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

- Cory
Welcome! Im from Burlington! We need all the Cheeseheads we can get on here..(Im a North Carolina transplant thats been up here for 20 years)
Nice, I'm in Sussex. Not that far away actually. Power to the cheese. Waukesha born and raised.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks, hopefully I can get my quad out on some trails before the month is over - that is if this winter ever ends.
Haha yeah seems like this winter is never gonna end! Just finishe plowing 4" off my drive. It was nice and dried out before this crap fell....thank god spring is near!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha yeah seems like this winter is never gonna end! Just finishe plowing 4" off my drive. It was nice and dried out before this crap fell....thank god spring is near!
It can't come soon enough. I am going to be dying until it's warm enough to ride...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome from Monroe WI

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Monroe WI

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
I hear there are some good trails around you! Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome from anther Cheddar Head. I picked up mine in late November and have only used it for ice fishing so far. Looking forward to some trail riding myself.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome, good to see there are plenty of Wisconsin riders on here. Maybe I'll see some of you out there one of these days.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Cheeseheads are representing on here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts