Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Looks really good.... now what are they, for those of us that may not know?!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry guys i should of included that.... they r the Sedona Buzz saw

·
Registered
729 Posts
Looking good, Sedona makes some nice tires.Luv my Ripsaws.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
26-9-14 in front
26-10-14 in back

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've looked at those tires on the 'net, they look good. How do they ride so far? Be sure and post up more pics and a ride report when you get some miles on them. You're the first one I've seen with the XC version of the Buzz Saw. Some close-ups of the tires, tread and sidewall would be great. Have fun, Chris

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've looked at those tires on the 'net, they look good. How do they ride so far? Be sure and post up more pics and a ride report when you get some miles on them. You're the first one I've seen with the XC version of the Buzz Saw. Some close-ups of the tires, tread and sidewall would be great. Have fun, Chris

i sure will...i took it for a ride around the neighborhood...on pavement and they rode reallly good...slight bump when first taking off but smooth after that.....i was impressed! we going sunday to ride and get into some mud! i will post close ups shortly!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

here u go

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts