Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum as you all can see. I tried to put this post as a reply on accident once already, and then accidentally re posted so my apologies. I've got on this forum because I've been a lingerer for quite some time now. I really enjoy the forum the people I want everyone has to say from what I've read. I have rode atvs for most of my life as I stated in my previous reply. I have not been able to own a big one for some time now do to babies , wife, etc..... The last big n I own was a Suzuki Vinson 500. I enjoyed this ATV it was fun, but I didn't love it. I have been searching for quite some time now for my new beast. It will mainly be for riding trails and hitting a few months holes with my old man. The wife will piggyback occasionally. All I do now is ride my motorcycle it is a VTX 1800 what tons of horsepower and torque. I want the same and nothing less from my new ATV my dad on the other hand will be satisfied with something slightly smaller. I have got it narrowed down to a Polaris Sportsman 850 XP, brute force 750, Polaris Sportsman 800. I will be buying used anywhere from a 2009 to a 2013. I enjoy this forum so much because everyone is nice, knowledgeable, and most importantly not biased. I would like thoughts and opinions on my selections. I know many of these questions have been asked before and if no one cares to directly answer me I understand if I could be pointed in the right direction that would be a huge help. Comfort and power are my main number ones for the ATV. Also again as stated in my top quote I do live in Huntsville / hazel green Alabama and would love to meet riders in new friends to become acquainted with to enjoy the fun of riding and all that goes with it. Once again I'm sorry for the repost an excruciating long post. I'm sure this will be the longer than my next 50 post together. I'd like to thank everyone again for taking the time to read and reply. Have a wonderful day thank you again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome and enjoy lots of info on here

·
Registered
208 Posts