Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 RANGER RZR® 4 Robby Gordon Edition Side-By-Side Vehicle
Introducing the RANGER RZR® 4 Robby Gordon Edition, the world's first 4-seat sport side-by-side. Designed in partnership with racing legend Robby Gordon, it's built for extreme, razor sharp performance and agility in the dunes, desert and wide-open spaces. Its key RAZOR Sharp Performance™ features include:

800 Twin Cylinder High Output EFI Engine
Industry-Leading 12 in. (30.5 cm.) Long-Travel Suspension
Fox Podium X® 2.0 Racing Shocks with Piggyback Reservoirs
Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS)
Maxxis® Bighorn® 26 in. Radial Tires With 12 in. Aluminum Rims
Find out more about its features, specifications, pricing, comparisons, reviews, accessories, videos, images, 360 views, custom brochures, downloads, and locate your nearest dealer that has the RANGER RZR® 4 Robby Gordon Edition Side-By-Side Vehicle.

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en...ide-Vehicles/RANGER-RZR-4/Pages/Overview.aspx

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I think they will sell a lot of them. I was hoping that this being such a late release that it might have had an 850cc motor, and maybe EPS. But i am thinking this may be an indicator that Polaris will be sticking with the old 760 motor, at least untill can am finally releases there side by side to up the power antee.

That said, if this 4 seater is designed to handle the weight of 4 adults, plus its own added weight by design. The old 760 HO might feel a little weak in this new Crew cab config with passengers. Think about it 760cc lugging around 2000-2500pounds, might be a tad much for it.

I think it will still make a great family rig, even if it is a little underpowered.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added a few more pics above.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ahh! How sweet is that!?

I cannot wait to see these bad boys up close and personal! We just re-did the test track at work and it's going to be SO stellar to test drive the demo's!

·
Registered
176 Posts
cool!

Hey cool! I do think a 750 engine is a little small too. but it looks prety cool! I like the color!

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
as much as i like polaris, and i really really do, i have two things to say negative about it. that thing is going to be high-centered central...so you better have a winch on there, and wont be as agile as i would personally like.

with that said i can see the market niche they are going for, sure beats the hell out of putting a seat in the bed of a rhino or ranger, and then rolling it over and killing your passengers. i am glad they beat yamaha to the 4-door sport UTV though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts