Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning my 2014 sportsman 570 for 5 yrs. I finally decided to replace old stock tires with a set of 26in. Kenda bearclaw htr that everybody has said they are a great tire. I ordered from motoxmall 650. With steel rims. Now don’t get me wrong I put a lot of miles on the stock tires and never had one flat, call it luck but I am excited for the upgrade the htr will be.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
They should be an upgrade for sure. I went with the Kenda Executioner for my first replacement set of tires,I do like them, but I might try the HTR's next time around.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Over 35 mph a little vibration but on mountain trails and not really flying on the wheeler these tires are going to be just fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just put HTR’s and ITP Delta rims on my ‘16 Sportsman 570 X2 as well. Can’t wait until next weekend to see how they roll.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Over 35 mph a little vibration but on mountain trails and not really flying on the wheeler these tires are going to be just fine.

Same here: a little head shaking over about 35 MPH on hard surfaces. Dealer aligned and checked everything but could not eliminate the shaking.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has never been washed, I keep up on the maintenance and it has only let me down once and that was my fault for not replacing the battery.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats a great looking tire! i want to get my moneys worth out of my stock tires but the temptation of upgrading is getting the best of me...lol

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Just do it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts