Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say that being from Ohio sucks if you like to bust out for legal 100 mile rides. I bought my Ranger side by side for one reason, I live so close to PA. I head up to the Marionville PA area and ride on 20 and 40 mile loops ip and down the mountains on some of the best kept trails you can hope for. 2.5 hours from Chagrin Falls straight east and an easy drive. We build remote camps as you can literally camp anywhere as long as you dont block the trail, duh!
Class 1 trail is a class 1 only and is a 22 mile loop and rated most difficult. I did it by mistake on ny Ranger Side by side and it was a learning experience. We were dumb enought to it twice at risk of a ticket but it was so sur-real we had to. Talk about rock hopping!! Had to squeak between a cliff and a house size boulder, im 56 inches, it was 55 inches wide. Scraped by roll bar up too. What an Adrenaline rush!!!
I'd have say dont be a idiot like I was.
There is a second 20 mile loop that is for class 1 and class 2 up to 60 inches.
It has some steep stuff but the trail is actually embossed with these hollow blocks at the steepest points and you get a great grip.
The third trail is a about 20 miles from north point to southern point. So about 40 mile down and back. With all the built in smaller loops that allow you to travel north or south on either side of the loop it means you can play the different loop directions as you travel north to south or vice versa.
I have been snowmobiling up here for 30 years and just decided to go ATV's as well. I cant wven tell you how awsome the 300 miles of groomed snowmobile trails are throughout the national park.
If you want to have a guided tour to get you there and point you in the right direction let me know.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts